About The Teacher
- I grew up on a ranch located near Lambert, Montana where I attened Lambert Public Schools.
- I graduated with my Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education from Carroll College in 2018.
- This is my fourth year teaching.
- I taught Kindergarten for 3 years in Sidney before deciding to teach 1st grade.
- I love gardening, riding horse, playing with my dogs, and taking pictures.
- I am married to Jim Topp and we have two dogs.
- Living and teaching in Eastern Montana is such a pleasure and I look forward to this year!